Have you been mis-sold a pension?
Let us help you recover your money
Following a recent study by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), at least 1.3m UK adults claim to have been mis-sold a pension or investment product by a financial advisor.*
If you believe that you are one of the many who have been mis-sold a pension annuity, we can help you to make a claim for compensation from your bank or financial advisor.
What are mis-sold pensions?
There are various reasons that you may have been mis-sold a pension. If you are worried about any of the following, please contact us to discuss making a claim.
- You were not aware how your money was going to be invested
- You were pressured into making an investment
- You were not fully informed of the risk involved
- You were misinformed about charges or returns
- You were promised returns that didn’t materialise
- You invested in a high risk venture without understanding
Start your mis-sold pension claim today
You are not alone and help is at hand.
We specialise in connecting those who have been mis-sold pensions, with pension experts who will advise how much you could be entitled to reclaim and assist in making your claim.
There are no lengthy forms to fill in. We will make the claim simple and hassle free, so that you can sit back and find out if your pension has been mis-sold. Complete the form below or call us to get started.
* Source: FCA’s Financial Lives Survey 2017 (https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/research/financial-lives-survey-2017.pdf) October 2017